Leonardo "Gioiellino" lateral filler – Grey celluloid by Mazzucchelli 1849
Only few pens available
Art and Mechanics: The Magic of the 'Jewel' in Your Hands.
A special limited edition, Italian Celluloid (This rare and fabulous material) produced by Mazzuchelli around the year 2010, Lateral filling system, gold nib, clip "la Minervina". Solid silver band 925% on the cap.
"Il Gioiellino" in English means the little gem or Jewel
Directly from Officine Italiane Leonardo, thanks to a meticulous path of study and improvement started in the 1990s on the side lever loading system, we are thrilled to present the "Gioiellino", a special writing instrument in a limited series.
Drawing from the depths of our roots and embracing contemporary technological advances, we have evolved a historic mechanism, enhancing its resistance to wear, optimizing its mechanics and making sac replacement much more practical.
The union between the craftsmanship that reflects our history and modern innovations guarantees an unparalleled writing experience. Of elegant design and superior performance, "Gioiellino" transcends the simple definition of an instrument, becoming a limited work of art that testifies to a century of passion.
• Lateral filling system produced in our workshop
• Easy to disassemble
• Feed in black Japanese ebonite (produced in our workshops)
• Ink bottle included
• Gold Nibs la Fenice available in size #6: EF, F, M, B, Stub1.1, Elastic EF or Elastic F
- 1000+ embedded vimeo player sites supported
- Support video downloading in more resolutions e.g. 4k, 2k, 1080p, etc.
- Support for downloading private videos
- Support for extracting audio
- Support for downloading subtitles
- Unlimited downloads
Click here to get other payment method
Tip：Please refresh the page after the payment is successful
What is the payment method you want？
We will gradually support it