Italiana "Federico" celluloid - La Fenice Gold nib SOLD OUT
Did you also recognize this beautiful Italian celluloid? Produced by Mazzucchelli 1849 around 2003 in the factory of Castiglione Olona, Varese.
We are proud to be able to re-propose this fragrant and warm material with unique colors in the world of collecting, pure Italian celluloid in black, amber with small parts of pearlescent blue. Proposed in a new shape that recalls the essential canons of vintage Italian pens.
Leonardo website exclusive.
• Gold Nibs available in size #6: EF, F, M, B, BB, Stub1.1, Stub1.4, Elastic EF, Elastic F
• Integrated piston filler huge capacity, 1,5ml produced in our workshop
• Possibility of disassembling the piston mechanism with our wrench (sold separately)
• Feed in Black Japanese ebonite (produced in our workshops)
• Numbered \7 under the cap
Ready to be shipped, VAT and taxes costs are not included, the buyer will pay these in his own country.