Primary manipulation Warm tones - Silver trims
MOP and PM warm tones, 2 new bright colors with countless shades born from the hand of Jonathon Brooks, American designer and manufacturer of the most beautiful resins currently on the market.
PRIMARY MANIPULATION WARM TONES
Momento zero grande collection:
• 1.5ml huge capacity piston with the possibility of disassembly using our Tool (sold separately)
• Black Japanese ebonite feed, produced in our workshops
• Iconic central band with design belonging to geometric art, decorations of the Greek civilization between 900 and 700 BC
• Gold nib EF, F, M, B, Stub1.1, Elastico EF or F
• The package includes a bottle of Leonardo ink
• Lifetime warranty against any manufacturing defect
• Metal parts with gold or palladium finish Limited to only 280 fountain pens per color (the choice of numbering is random and therefore can't be reserved).
Price with gold nibs EF, F, M, B, e Stub1.1: euro 595
Price with gold Elastic EF and F nibs: euro 635
shipping by 30 September